Norco Camper Co. has been in business for over 40 years.
It was built and opened in the early 1970's by Marvin and Emily Larson. In 1991 their children Michael Larson and Sheila Kotlensky took over the family business and still run it to this day. They hope that one day one of their children will take over the business.
From the early 1970's to the early 1980's Norco Camper manufactured and sold their own brand of Cab Over Campers. With their 1800 sq. foot RV supply store and their 8,000 sq. foot RV repair shop they continue to provide parts and services the to local community. Since the 1970's Norco Camper has offered Shells, Tonneau Covers (also known as Lids), and truck accessories.